The Information that we collect from you
You share your information with us when you register with us through our website, at the time of placing an order, when you fill out a form or when you subscribe to our newsletter.
The information that you will typically be sharing with us may include your name, e-mail address, mailing address, phone number, or credit card information. We however also provide option to visit our site as anonymous visitor.
Why do we need your information?
We may use your information for the specified below purposes:
- The information we collect helps us better serve your individual needs.
- Based on the information and feedback we receive from you - we continually strive to improve our website offerings .
- To enable us effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs.
- To use your provided email address to send you information, respond to inquiries, and/or other requests or questions.
- We assure you that your provided information (public or private) will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the expressed purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested.
Is your information protected?
When you place an order or enter, submit, or access your personal information – at all levels we have implemented security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information.
Through the use of SSL, we ensure security and confidentiality of information your share. After a transaction, your private information (credit cards, social security numbers, financials, etc.) will not be stored on our servers.
If so required, we may seek services from third-party to assist us in better understanding our site visitors. However, third party service providers are not allowed to use the information collected except for the expressed purpose of customers’ analysis.
We never share personally identifiable information with third parties
The information that are personally identifiable are not sold, traded, or otherwise transferred to outside parties. This means you can be sure we will not distribute your personal information to outside parties without your consent. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.