100% customer satisfaction
250+ Customers in 100+ countries
Want To Narrate Your Own Book?
Audiobook are a wonderful shared reading experience and a shared story gives everyone in the family something to talk about. We provide the ISBN for your audiobook and create the image for your online, downloadable, and CD sales. With TBM Audiobook you are never asked for an exclusive agreement, meaning you are free to sell your own audiobook from your website or at events.Let’s Get Started
Listen and teleport yourself into Another world
Though popular with many families during long car trips, audio books are a great way to experience stories anytime, anywhere.
Model good interpretive readingLet's Get Started
Sidestep unfamiliar dialects or accents, Old English, and old-fashioned literary styles
FREE Copyright Book master consultancy.Let us guide you
Provide a bridge to important topics of discussion for parents and children who can listen together while commuting to sporting events, music lessons, or on vacationsLet's Get Started
Give your readers the ultimate experience to Imagine and feel the emotions of your story
Romance, thrillers, young adult. Fiction, business and bios - we’ve got them covered. Our Storytellers know how to keep their tone in balance with the narration.Become an author to a best seller
Why Choose our audiobook narrators?
There can be a number of reasons making hurdles between you and your dream.
- Aloud text reading by different voices (and on different languages).
- Converting text to audio files (*.WAV, *.MP3) with high speed*.
- Adjustable speech parameters: speed, pitch, volume**.
- Automatic text scrolling to make text in current reading position visible ("speech following"). Spoken text also can be highlighted with any color while reading .
- Easy-to-add pluggable pronunciation dictionaries, which helps to customize pronunciation of single words, abbreviations and word-combinations and to make words substitutions.
- Reading of big-sized files.
- MS Word (.DOC) and .HTML files*** import.
- Remembers each opened document settings (voice parameters, dictionaries set, colors, current speech position etc) between reading sessions.
- Built-in scheduler for automatic computer shutdown on speech finish.
- Optional Windows context menu integration.
- Monotone speech reduction**.
- Multilingual interface (English, Russian and Chinese (Simplified) are included)
Premium bookmasters ServiceMake your audience feel the aura and the elation demonstrated in your book.
Audiobooks have traditionally been used with second-language learners, learning-disabled students, and struggling readers or nonreaders. In many cases, audiobooks have proven successful in helping these students to access literature and enjoy books.Get started today